The Quantic Group Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, http://www.thequanticgroup.com, (“our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site. Details of the Cookies used by our site are set out below;
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the or EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
“we/us/our” means The Quantic Group Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 5427702, whose registered address is 2 Communications Road, Greenham Business Park, Greenham, Newbury, Berkshire RG19 6AB.
Our site is owned and operated by The Quantic Group Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 5427702, whose registered address is 2 Communications Road, Greenham Business Park, Greenham, Newbury, Berkshire RG19 6AB. Our VAT number is 868550288.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
• The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for 30 days but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org);
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
• The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
• Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using email@example.com and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal data:
• Business/company name;
• Contact information such as email addresses;
• and any additional information you volunteer in the message section.
• All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
• Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
– Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site;
– Personalising, tailoring or supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
– Replying to emails from you;
• With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
• We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for 30 days and thereafter deleted.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your data will only be stored in the UK.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes. In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Our site uses analytics services provided Google Analytics and WordPress. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable us to continually improve our site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
• You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
This website and its content is copyright of The Quantic Group Ltd – © 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.